Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The fear of not doing well tomorrow must not be very strong at the moment considering I've yet to touch Plath and Morrison and don't really get Waugh (I do get what he's trying to say but somehow realise I cannot express it) and yet still come online to blog for the sole purpose of providing entertainment to the person who made me write this. I've got a strong feeling that she does not want to read anymore about the LIT thing so I end the LIT thing with a bang. By quoting "Paul is 'static' and thus cannot survive in the contemporay world, unlike Philbrick, Margot and Grimes, especially Grimes, who are elusive and forever changing shape, able to adapt to what Waugh saw as the instability and formless disarray of modernity" The quote isn't exact but it goes to show that staring at one quote from the introduction for more than 10 minutes enables one to remember it to varying degrees. Goody, that means I have to take more and more time to memorise weird sentences.
Away from LIT.
Urm... okay, let's see. The weather is putting me off studying. Argh. I told myself I would not write anything to do with studying. GOAWAYGOAWAY. I'm trying to think of something else other than studying to blog about because I know how boring it is to read about something that no one really likes to do.
My piano. Yes, that's right. My piano teacher had conveniently reminded me that I have the privilage of attending piano lessons again right after my exams. In december. I resisted the urge to scream, I haven't touched the piano in more than 4 months and you expect me to go for lessons immediately after my exams, playing that exam song to perfection? Oh, the horror. I was hoping to start in January anyway, because then I could have time to get the lost skills back and no one would be the wiser that I hadn't been practicing dilligently my scales or pieces.
I can't help it. The lack of something to blog about has led me to say this... Go watch Harry Potter. Any of the movies. Just go and stare at Draco in all his cuteness! I watched CoS yesterday and he was just too cute. That perfectly coiffed hair is just crying out for me to run my fingers through. And then in the later movies, his fringe! So floppy so cute so badboy. Guess that just appeals to me. And the gushing does not help matters because I count the word cute about 3 times in a paragraph. Gushing thus inhibits my ability to think further than cutecutecute. But... socutesocutesocute. I think I might have to slap myself because the smile that is spreading across my face is just wrong.
I don't know how I can go study when this is running through my head.